Rabbi Cahn and "The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment"

lds2

This book has been on the best-sellers list for many weeks now and is becoming well known in some bible believing communities. This is a must-see for those who are interested in last-days studies and have friends outside the LDS faith also interested in these things. The thing that I find most interesting is this...

"In 1789, newly inaugurated President George Washington gave a prophetic warning at Federal Hall in New York City. He declared that America’s prosperity and protection were dependent upon its adherence to God. Later, the political leaders of the young nation gathered at St. Paul’s Chapel to commit the nation’s future to God’s purposes. That chapel is located at Ground Zero and miraculously survived 9/11 virtually unscathed."

There is an excellent summary under the videos in this article...

Has America become an ‘end-times’ civilization?

Part of the intro...

..."Cahn’s book and subsequent documentary detail how in the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks on America, the nation’s leaders repeatedly stood and cited the words of Isaiah 9:10, promising the U.S. would rebuild bigger and stronger. But as Cahn points out, those very boasts spoken by America’s and ancient Israel’s leaders were the words God used, not to inspire the Israelites, but to condemn them for their pride. Cahn’s works then show the startling parallel between the warnings of judgment that fell on Israel and events in America today. Yet while many Americans are making “The Harbinger” and “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” national best-sellers, the mainstream media has largely ignored their meteoric popularity."...

Edited by lds2

• 2 weeks later...

My SIL at our family reunion said that I should get "The Harbinger" and read it as it is very fascinating, she said she couldn't put it down and is encouraging her husband to read it. It is definitely making the rounds out there...

• 2 months later...

Best Graphic of Blood Moons/Solar Eclipses in 2014-2015...

2014 - 2015 Jewish Holiday Eclipses

"...America’s two great financial shakings occurred on successive Hebrew Shmitah years following the 9/11 Islamist terror attacks on the U.S., the key to the series of limited judgments the author sees as a result of America’s turning away from God just as ancient Israel did before the dispersion...“I don’t believe it’s a coincidence what happened in America on Elul 29 in 2001 and 2008. It would be foolish to ignore the possibility that a greater judgment might be in the works – especially if America continues to move away from God and His Word.”...""It’s also worth noting that Elul 29 [sept. 13] , 2015, represents the eve of the Feast of Trumpets or Rosh Hashana at sundown."

Bad things happen on this date every 7 years

The person writing this article didn't get it quite right...I'll explain on another post...

The author of the article is confused and says that this date is part of the tetrad, but the blood moon tetrad in 2014-2015 encompasses full lunar eclipses that fall on Passover/Tabernacles in succession for these two years in a row.

Elul 29 is actually the EVE of Rosh Hashanah (Rosh Hashanah will be a Solar Eclipse in 2015...one of two that occur during this same 2014-2015 time period of the eclipses that fall on Jewish high Holy days) but there does seem to be significance for this date for the American people at least...I wonder if this falling on a "hol" profane day rather than "kodesh" holy day makes it even more ominous for us...

It was interesting when I discovered that the last Blood Moon on the Feast of Tabernacles (Sep 28, 2015) will also be a Supermoon that night...making it even more significant?

Edited by lds2

• 1 month later...

Did you guys see that picture of Sandy's flooding of the World Trade Center area construction? It looked like waterfalls. It reminded me that this area is where the US was dedicated to the Lord by George Washington in a church there. It makes you wonder if these disasters there are significant...beyond the obvious reasons like bad guys and natural disasters.