Misty Mountains Cold

skalenfehl

• 2 months later...

I can't figure out if this forum allows embedding videos yet. I am excited:

The Hobbit Trailer Song: "Misty Mountains Cold" - YouTube

Love that song. cartoon version still my favorite tho, but this comes in a very very close second. Im hoping they do all the songs form the book, and htat they do them as good as that one.... kinda worried on the roads go ever on song tho (gandalf was singing it in lord of the rings, and i didnt care much for his style XD)

can't wait to add the movie songs to my collection;

Misty mountains, 15 birds in five fir trees, greatest adventure, return of the king, where theres a whip, win the battle lose the war, Down down to goblin town.

Still need to find Down here in the valley, Roads go ever on, beware oh wearer of the ring, simple life, frodo of the nine fingers and the ring of doom, the Laketown song, Break the glasses and crack the plates, Attercob

Edited by Blackmarch

Yeah, dead link:

"The Hobbit Trailer Song..."

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

•Warner Bros. Entertainment

•Serendip LLC

•Methodic Pictures LLC

Sorry about that.