In a street fight...

Wingnut

Hidden

A bag of M&Ms beats both of them, and for the same reason that Stephen Hawking can outwrestle Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy combined.

Don't even get me started on the borg cube vs. deathstar debate.

now this is something I've never considered...I'll have to think about it.

As for the sonic screwdriver vs. lightsaber...what on earth does that screwdriver do??? besides hold a part of (spoiler)

• 3 weeks later...

Does a sonic screwdriver beat a light saber?

Discuss, please.

Ok, this is where Anddenex, gets to share with this thread how smart he is ;)

The sonic screw driver is able to open doors, any door. The light saber can completely demolish or destroy any door, or at least make a new hole for a new door knob. Win for sonic screw driver.

A person can sneak out of any door without being detected. The saber alerts any enemy within the house, or complex. Win for the sonic screw driver.

In time of war, the light saber is more masculine. The light saber will strike fear into the heart of the enemy to see an onslaught of rainbow colored death swords, richotteing all their bullets, and disembowing soldiers. A double bladed light saber (Darth Maul) strikes even more fear in the enemies hearts and mind, because it can put a hole through the stomach of one opponent while disembowing another all in one strike. The sonic scew driver is more feminine. The sonic screw driver will cause a decrease in the defensieve line, as the enemy is keeled over from laughter, as an onslaught of wavey haired freaks come running waving a glow stick. Win for the light saber.

The sonic screw driver is able to mess with the synapses of enemies and change their brain frequency to fight for the opposite team. The light saber removes the brain, or any other body part. Light Saber = Sonic Screw Driver. Tie, depending on the need at the time. If you don't need an extra body to feed, light saber. If you don't mind feeding another stomach, sonic screw driver.

The light saber can be used by anyone, dumb, smart, intelligent, or brainless. Win for the Light Saber. Even the dumbest person can disembow their opponent, if their opponent is dumber than them (however this negates the dumbest person). However, without the force, it is just a flashy, high tech, colorful sword.

The sonic screw driver must be used by someone of high intelligence. When it is not used by someone with high intelligence, i.e. anybody on LDS.NET ( :P ), then it becomes a neat flash light with an eerie sound. This is great for entertaining people in the dark. The sonic screw driver, put underneath the chin, in the dark, highlights the face with an eerie sound coming from the screw driver, this totally enhances this experience as the user vocally mimics an eerie, diabolical laugh. Whereas, if a light saber is used in the dark, and put close to chin, too close, the person is left without a chin. Win for the sonic screw driver.

The light saber and sonic screw driver is able to come in an array of different colors. Fuscia is available to the more feminine men. Win for both.

The sonic screw driver, comes with a telephone box, that is actually a time machine, and is much bigger inside than outside. Just becareful not to change any even regarding your own time-line. Win for the sonic screw driver.

The light saber comes with the force, the ability to move mountains, planets, jump high, choke someone by bringing the thumb and index finger close together but not touching. Win for the light saber.

In comparison, the sonic screw driver is for intelligent, neat, and careful people who want to play with time.

The light saber is for anyone who want to disembow, demolish, or move mountains.

It is almost a toss up, but I am going with the sonic screw driver. :)

Edited by Anddenex

Not quite. It doesn't do wood. :)

No wood doors? Sonic screw driver you fail me!

My post would have been more clever if I had actually read the title "In a fight..." of the thread verses only the post "light saber vs. sonic screw driver."

Now I will answer the real question of the thread, the light saber will win, it has a longer reach, unless the sonci screw driver can omit a deathly sonic sound that affects any opponent but the user, if so, sonic screw driver for the win.

The only thing Anddenex showed, is that he can't read! My brain, you fail me...rrrrr. Now I must hold up this sign " :help: new brain wanted."

Edited by Anddenex

Come on, the Sonic Screwdriver would disable the light saber before anyone could get a swing in.

Oh on the contrary mnm727, then the light saber handle would be used as a blunt force object, similar to a police baton... ;)

Dr. Who, then would have to have some serious ninja skills to avoid his attacker.