Any Uk football fans here please?

lds_rass

Yes,

I have been watching Premier League on Fox Soccer for several years. Also I take in the Bundesliga on Gol TV. Most chores around the house come to a stop during the Euro Cup and World Cup.

I was a bit surprised this year that Manchester City took the cup from Manchester United, but that is what keeps it interesting.

So, youare a West Brom fan?

Over 43

What on earth makes you think I am a West Brom fan...........lol. The Throstles have been up and down like a yoyo in recent years. My team have stayed in League Two except for the last two seasons. True we did sell a player recently to them but now we are back home in August.

And not just the Premiership.............lol

My team must be looking forward to going back down to the division they took 39 years to get out of ..............and you cant do worse than that.

Also non-league fans please.

served in Leeds England Mission from 79-81....ever since have been a football fan....Huddersfield Town, and the Tott Spurs. I watch it here on my Fox Sports channel...:D

• 4 months later...

Since moving to the UK, I have had to become a fan of football. I don't watch it, or know anything about it, and I'm paranoid that I'm going to support the wrong team and get in to a fight. But it's strange not to care about football. Because of this, I have picked a team that will never threaten anyone and have decided to support them wholeheartedly.

Go Luxembourg! Go Red Lions!

Posted Image

Since moving to the UK, I have had to become a fan of football. I don't watch it, or know anything about it, and I'm paranoid that I'm going to support the wrong team and get in to a fight. But it's strange not to care about football. Because of this, I have picked a team that will never threaten anyone and have decided to support them wholeheartedly.

Go Luxembourg! Go Red Lions!

Posted Image

I don't care much for it. I only bother to watch (and even then, halfheartedly) international games. Aside from my lack of interest in it, being LDS and therefore not drinking alcohol doesn't help - football is a social game and in the UK, social usually means drinking alcohol with your friends (hence why they play football on the TV screens at nearly all the pubs across the UK)

• 4 months later...

i know this is an old thread but im a fan of football. i follow S.S. Lazio from Italy, West Ham united, LA galaxy and our local, phoenix fc wolves

Ayayay. Lazio just lost to Juventus! I like Vidal...