A great information resource on missionary work...

mtman318

Actually, there are two resources. The first is Cumorah.com - International Resources for Latter-day Saints., a great site for international info on missionary work. If you're familiar with some countries, though, you can see that some of the data are several years out of date, and I'm not sure how often things are updated; I guess it depends on feedback demand or something. Still, the site is worth it.

Included on the site is the book "Law of the Harvest: Practical Principles of Effective Missionary Work," available in both html and pdf. I ended up buying a hard copy via Amazon, since I prefer reading an actual book (and ironically it smells like cigarette smoke :animatedlol:). It's 400+ pages long. The two main drawbacks are that it can be repetitive, and there's no index:mad:; still, the content more than makes up for this. The most interesting, sometimes revolutionary, parts are the ideas on how to use the Book of Mormon, and the entire 3rd section of the book on leadership. I'm about 75 percent done with the book, so if I find anything else noteworthy enough, I will add it later.

In conclusion, I think the book should be mandatory reading for leaders, or at least mission presidents. Any other members would certainly benefit from it. Enjoy!:D