Relatively new convert, soon to be missionary

Rallion

Hey howdy, all. Been a member for just over a year and a half now. Aiming to go out on a mission in November so I won't be around for all too long, but hopefully I can learn something from y'all here.

Bit about me, I'm from Wellington, New Zealand and have lived here for most of my life. Learned about the Gospel when I visited a friend in Utah and then invited the missionaries around when I got back home. I'm the YSA rep of my ward and (as already mentioned) will soon be serving as a full time missionary.

@Daboosh: Great to see another NZer on here. :) I was worried I would be alone, haha. And you're preparing for a mission too, that's awesome!

Of course I have Facebook, who doesn't these days? :P

@Onhech: Thanks! Yeah, New Zealand is pretty peaceful. People here don't really realise how good we have it, I think. I'm just about ready to send them off, just waiting on a couple of blood tests. With any luck I should be able to submit them next week!

@Sicily: Nope, I'm an invader. :P European New Zealander with blood from all over Europe but not a drop of maori in me.

@Daboosh: Great to see another NZer on here. :) I was worried I would be alone, haha. And you're preparing for a mission too, that's awesome!

Of course I have Facebook, who doesn't these days? :P

aha, we have mutual friends! i knew it. http://www.facebook.com/willyjk

so where are you hoping to be called? it's real nice to see a new convert choosing to serve. you'll do so well in the mission field due to the fact you were in their shoes not too long ago. im interested to hear too, mind sharing your conversion story?