Need help finding part in scriptures...

apricots

Are you talking about Alma? He saw that his people were becoming more wicked and left the judgment seat to begin preaching to the people. He traveled to various cities to preach the Gospel. Is that what you are thinking of?

There's a part in the Book of Mormon (I think...) where it talks about that one guy who walked across North America blessing and dedicating different parts of it? Anybody know what I'm talking about? Where is it?

I think it's right after the part when the bear chases Joseph Smith up a tree. That part always makes me laugh.

I think it's right after the part when the bear chases Joseph Smith up a tree. That part always makes me laugh.

Hehe...:lol:

Or where Brigham Young crossed the plains, that's in the Book of Mormon also, at least that is what someone told me on my mission, who read the Book of Mormon before.

There's a part in the Book of Mormon (I think...) where it talks about that one guy who walked across North America blessing and dedicating different parts of it? Anybody know what I'm talking about? Where is it?

I am inline with Volgadon. I think you are thinking of sources outside the Book of Mormon which specify that Moroni may have dedicated the Manti temple spot.

Which bring me to the conclusion, I have never read any authentic writings from past prophets and apostles regarding this.

Does anyone have a source where this stems from? If so, I would be most curious.

I am inline with Volgadon. I think you are thinking of sources outside the Book of Mormon which specify that Moroni may have dedicated the Manti temple spot.

Which bring me to the conclusion, I have never read any authentic writings from past prophets and apostles regarding this.

Does anyone have a source where this stems from? If so, I would be most curious.

Thank you guys. It is Moroni. Was he the son of Mormon or am I totally messing it up?

Also, is that all of Moroni's story? Or does the dedication part start somewhere?

Thank you guys. It is Moroni. Was he the son of Mormon or am I totally messing it up?

Also, is that all of Moroni's story? Or does the dedication part start somewhere?

On the morning of the site dedication [for the Manti temple], Brigham Young confided to Warren S. Snow that Temple Hill was the spot where Book of Mormon Prophet Moroni dedicated the land for a temple site

Source: Manti Utah LDS (Mormon) Temple

Hope that helps.

On the morning of the site dedication [for the Manti temple], Brigham Young confided to Warren S. Snow that Temple Hill was the spot where Book of Mormon Prophet Moroni dedicated the land for a temple site

Source: Manti Utah LDS (Mormon) Temple

Hope that helps.

Excellent, never read an actual statement before regarding this, it is nice to know that this isn't a three nephite story.