Sign in to follow this  
yw_francine

What size of quadruple should i buy?

1. Do you like big letters or small letters? In other words, how is your eye site?

2. Do you like to annotate your scriptures with highlighters, pencil/pen marks, or making a comment within the borders, or above a verse? If you like this then the biggest size is best. I like the bigger quads for this. I actually don't like quads because it is easier to maneuver through scriptures when reading between books, at least for me.

As pam said, it is your choice, your personal preference.

Dunno if they have eReaders in the Philippines. They have tablets (iPad and equivalent). In any case, do they let you take your eReader on your mission? Just curious.

Francine - we have 3 sizes at home. We have the compact, regular, and large. I have to say, I love reading from the large one, but it is so heavy to carry around. The compact one is the easiest to lug around but the letters are so small that it is not as comfortable to read for long periods. And there's just no space to write notes on. I've seen a lot of missionaries use it when proselyting though. The regular size is large enough to read and yet small enough to carry around, so it's the best of both worlds. Matanda na ang mga mata ko, so I can't read the regular size for too long - 30 minutes and I'm squinting too bad.

I don't use my scriptures to write on. I don't know, personal quirk. It feels like I'm "defacing a sacred building" or something. I have a separate notebook that I put in the case that holds my quad that has the notes.