Girls night!

Bini

Every time I spent my vacations with my older sister, we would take one night just to watch these movies: Fried Green Tomatoes, Steel Magnolias, & Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

All of them we had seen together at the theater as first runs. Loved them so much my sister bought them and for the next ten/twenty some years, we watched them.

I've seen "Lake House" mentioned several times. I haven't seen this one. Is it a must see?

It's incredibly sappy. I love it.

Basic premise: A man and a woman are living at the same lake house two years part and communicate by letters in their mailbox.

It's incredibly sappy. I love it.

Basic premise: A man and a woman are living at the same lake house two years part and communicate by letters in their mailbox.

I couldn't get into the movie. There's something about Keanu Reeves that I can't shake off his "Bill and Ted" duuude... It's okay if he's in an action film but on a chick flick, I can't shake it off. LOL!

I couldn't get into the movie. There's something about Keanu Reeves that I can't shake off his "Bill and Ted" duuude... It's okay if he's in an action film but on a chick flick, I can't shake it off. LOL!

Ha! Did you see him in the Shakespeare movie when he played the brother of Denzel Washington?????

Fie! That whiny, bony, bratty Elizabeth? Ugh. Everyone knows that Jennifer Ehle is the quintessential Lizzie.

Didn't Mrs. Vort tell you that nobody watches Pride and Prejudice for Lizzie? We watch Pride and Prejudice for Mr. Darcy.

:D

Okay there are a few mentioned that I have not seen. I ended up watching While You Were Sleeping late last night/wee early in the morning. Love that movie. So now I'll be looking up the ones that have since been posted. I have not seen the Lake House.. Keanu Reeves is in it? I agree with Anatess but I'm even a little bit more biased in that I think generally he's a mediocre actor.. Lol Gonna check it out anyway :]

Okay there are a few mentioned that I have not seen. I ended up watching While You Were Sleeping late last night/wee early in the morning. Love that movie. So now I'll be looking up the ones that have since been posted. I have not seen the Lake House.. Keanu Reeves is in it? I agree with Anatess but I'm even a little bit more biased in that I think generally he's a mediocre actor.. Lol Gonna check it out anyway :]

My opinion - don't watch Lake House after While You Were Sleeping. Sandra Bullock back-to-back is not a good idea. She would start to get on your nerves with her a-hem's. :D

My opinion - don't watch Lake House after While You Were Sleeping. Sandra Bullock back-to-back is not a good idea. She would start to get on your nerves with her a-hem's. :D

Omgosh! Totally missed that Sandra Bullock is in that movie too.. LOL Okay, I'll take your advice.

I love Sandra Bullock. She was great in While you Were Sleeping, The Blind Side, Miss Congeniality. I'd watch her back to back. It's Keanu that I'd be cautious about--whoa!

I'm with you. I really like Sandra Bullock. And for the most part, she has mostly played positive roles and IMO is one of the few actresses that is a good role model.

• 1 month later...