Matchoo

Worth Reading?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Worth Reading?

• Yes! I would love to read this!
    • No! Is this a joke?
    • Uhh... I am not clicking on that link!

Hey there. I am a 27 year old guy who was born and raised in the gospel. I have been married for 7 years, sealed for 5 and 1/2 years, and have 2 sons.

I know the Church is true, and love my relationship with my Father in Heaven. I actually joined this site to test the waters on my new book, to see if it is a book members and non-members would be interested in. Please let me know what you think!

Drug Dealing to Temple Sealing by Matthew Carey ā€” Kickstarter

Thank You,

Matthew Carey

Welcome to the site!

Without clicking on the link, I would see your book being of interest to non-members ONLY if a member gives it to them. Most non-members won't know or have very little interest in "temple sealing" - particularly in the title.

BTW, good title. It reminds me of another book due to be released (well, who knows when) called Panthers to Priesthood by Ed & Wanda Willis. Again, that title may have little significance to non-members, except that it can be inferred that it is a journey from non-faith to faith.

BTW, good title. It reminds me of another book due to be released (well, who knows when) called Panthers to Priesthood by Ed & Wanda Willis. Again, that title may have little significance to non-members, except that it can be inferred that it is a journey from non-faith to faith.

Sounds like middle-aged women cruising for recent RMs.

I moved this thread for the following reason:

13. You will not use this site to solicit the sale of any product, service or website. You will not use this site to promote a money making venture or contest. If appropriate, you may post a link to your personal website or to your business on your profile, in your forum signature, and you make create one post in the web link section of the forum. Do not post any link or discuss any business, service, or website that violates any rule of LDS.net. LDS.net is not responsible for the content of any site linked on LDS.net.