Gunter from Berlin

Schwesterherz

Hello, I am Günter and live in Berlin, Germany. I am a member of the church since 1987 and am married and father from three wonderful children. I love the Gospel and the church. And I know that God lives and Joseph Smith was his prophet; and that Thomas Monson is the mouthpiece of God in our time. I know, that the Book of Mormon is true. And, that all of us are blessed if we live after the Gospel.

In this thread, you said you were a member since 1987. In another thread, you say you aren't a member. I recognize that there may be a language difference, but have you been baptized as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?

In this thread, you said you were a member since 1987. In another thread, you say you aren't a member. I recognize that there may be a language difference, but have you been baptized as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?

My member status is a little complicated. I am a member still officially and love the Gospel; but I do not get along with the members. I am gay and therefore some members of the church avoid me. Not, that I have sex; but I feel attracted to men.