Messianic Jew Talks of Tribulations/Future Exodus

lds2

I thought this was interesting as there are some Evangelical Christians and Latter-Day Saints that believe similar things. We know that the Israelites from the North will be going to help build the New Jerusalem and that the Jews are already being gathered from exile to Israel. This man believes that an exodus still lies in the future for the Jews, revelations talks of the elect going into the wilderness for safety also. FWIW

Deuteronomy 8:2-6 "When I was twenty years of age, a man came to me, prayed for me, and spoke these very words over me. He said that one day these words would be my life, that God was preparing me to one day live out these words, that this was my destiny in the Lord. It is now more than forty years later. We are at the end of the ages. The Greater Exodus will soon begin. God has prepared me for these days to say this to you…

Get your sukkah ready now. Keep His commandments. Keep the Feast of Tabernacles. Prepare to leave your home and community at a future Passover. You are about to journey to the promised land and be part of the Greater Exodus."

Preparing Your Sukkah / August 2012 | Lion and Lamb Ministries

• 5 years later...

There is a theory out there that American Jews... will flee to Canada in large numbers... .and then from Canada make Aliyah to Israel.  

The first statement along the line of this that I saw was in a book Clay and Iron by a Jewish near death experiencer named William Deagle M. D. 

Later on a Pastor David Herzog made a similar prediction.  

There is logic in Jews going further north..... previous to making Aliyah to Israel.....

Jeremiah 16:14
Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers."

• 4 weeks later...

I read "Clay and Iron" by Messianic Jewish near death experiencer William Deagle M. D. back in 1999.

Here is a statement from his book.....

"Escape, I say, My people from this land, to the
North
before the great and terrible days, for I have given
you twelve hundred and three score days to prophesy
to
this nation of America, in mercy and justice before
my
wrath is poured out in full." (William Deagle M. D.)

Here is a similar prediction from another gifted Messianic Jew.  

https://youtu.be/5QLsDpTpJXc

David Herzog on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Glory Zone

Pastor David Herzog..... predicts that the First Nations tribes of the USA and Canada will play a huge role in assisting in this latter day Exodus of Jews from the USA up to Canada.... .from where they will make Aliyah to Israel.  

Edited by DennisTate
add comments....

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, cathyyg said:

There is a more correct term for a Messianic Jew who holds Yeshua as moschiach. It is “Christian” and the thoughts of those people belong in the Christianity section, not the Jewish section.

Rabbi Akiva................ if you were to meet him in a visionary dream of heaven might.........

attempt to caution you in your zeal.  There is a school of thought that he made statements to the effect that when

Simon Bar Kochba was done kicking the Romans out of the Roman Province of Judaea that he should kick out the 

Messianic Jews...... (or Christians) ..... or whatever term you want to call them............

and by his zeal...... he made it awfully difficult for a segment of the followers of Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus to help Simon Bar Kochba?!

Some of us Christians.... notice some ideas in the teachings of Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus that others miss.......

Here is one of my own related ramblings:

An apology to all members of the military and police!

I just want to say that I am truly sorry for all those years that I was close to believing in near total pacifism! Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua once asked a question of the Scribes and Pharisees that should have made it obvious to me that an extreme situation can call for drastic action by a Christian or Jew who feels called into a life in the military or police!

Mark 3:4

"And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace."

I am almost certain that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua was referring to the situation faced by the Machabees when Greco - Syrian armies were attacking Jewish communities on the Sabbath.

One community had refused to fight back....but the Machabees....in my opinion correctly judged that this is a violation of an admonition by King Solomon:

Ecclesiastes 7:16

"Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself?"

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, First Book Of Machabees Chapter 2

..."So they gave them battle on the sabbath: and they were slain with their wives, and their children, and their cattle, to the number of a thousand persons. [39] And Mathathias and

his friends heard of it, and they mourned for them exceedingly. [40] And every man said to his neighbour: If we shall all do as our brethren have done, and not fight against the heathens for our lives, and our justifications: they will now quickly root us out of the earth.

[41] And they determined in that day, saying: Whosoever shall come up against us to fight on the sabbath day, we will fight against him: and we will not all die, as our brethren that were slain in the secret places."

Edited by DennisTate
messed up quotation tag.....