Is Heather a real person?

Vort

I heard from Heather when I first joined this site (as did we all, I believe). I think I have seen one or possibly two posts from her since. Which leads me to ask: Is Heather a real person, like Pam and godless and Eowyn? Or is she a virtual person, like Aunt Jemima and Betty Crocker and rameumptom?

I heard from Heather when I first joined this site (as did we all, I believe). I think I have seen one or possibly two posts from her since. Which leads me to ask: Is Heather a real person, like Pam and godless and Eowyn? Or is she a virtual person, like Aunt Jemima and Betty Crocker and rameumptom?

Ram's gonna unfriend you after all these years..

Why in the world do you think pam, Eowyn and godless are real people? Wow, you are gullible....

Let me text her and ask her if she is real.

I must protest! Unlike Jemima, Betty and others, I am not virtual.

I am Mythical! Even Legendary.

Never virtual.

The reality is, Vort is just a sock puppet. The rest of us are real. Sad thing, he doesn't yet realize that neither he nor Jean Paul Sartre actually exist....

"I think, therefore I am."

"No, Sartre, I don't think-" *poof*

Riding the bus to work today, I glanced over at a woman reading a paperback book, and lo and behold, there on the back cover was Heather staring back at me!

Posted Image

Apparently, she writes under the pseudonym "Gretchen Rubin".

Riding the bus to work today, I glanced over at a woman reading a paperback book, and lo and behold, there on the back cover was Heather staring back at me!

Posted Image

Apparently, she writes under the pseudonym "Gretchen Rubin".

Just so everyone know...that's not really Heather. :)

I thought this was Heather?

Posted Image

So trivia...who can name where this is from? :)

Genetically, red hair comes from a recessive gene in Chromosome 16 that causes a mutation in the MC1R protein.

Geographically, red hair exists in every world population, though is much more common in those of Germanic and Celtic descent.

Historically, red hair is thought to have originated 20,000 to 100,000 years ago, probably in Europe. The Neanderthals were thought to have had red hair, though the genetic factors at play were different from those in modern red-headed humans.

I only realized a couple of years ago that the character Ginger Grant from Gilligan's Island was probably named "Ginger" because she was a red-head.

PS Dave Thomas' fourth child, Melinda Lou "Wendy" Thomas, really did have red hair.