First time at a YSA ward/new bishop

Anon16

Hi!

I am attending college this fall and today was my first time at a ySA ward. I'm 16,17 in a month. What are some things I should keep in mind? I don't feel ready for a calling and will need to ponder anything that I am asked, other than visiting teacher. The nice thing is that my new bishop's daughter did what I am doing a few years ago, so I think he has a general understanding. The difference though is she was local. I'm not going to say exact locations because of things I've posted in the past but I am across country.

I got to skip 2 grades because I was home schooled. I'm nervous about it because I know that I'm not as experienced and I'm not on their level spiritually.

Also, for those of you who have read my previous posts, you may remember that I've had to work with my bishop for a year. He said he was going to talk to my new bishop. How long is that going to take? I'd like to just get it over with. My current bishop did 5 minute interviews which I had today and when he asked if the was anything preventing me from serving I said that potentially but I was hping not that I'd worked with my bishop for a year and he'd be calling him. He said we'd visit at that point.

Should I do anything, or just let it go. I could see my previous bishop forgetting and my new bishop is new and is very overwhelmed(he also teaches here) it is literally his second week being a bishop. I'm just scared that I'll slip through the cracks. I'm not to the point of being over it of completely repented, forsaked, etc. I'd like to at least know my bishop a little bit if there is a problem. I also need to get a blessing, don't have a home teacher yet. Who should I talk to?