Howdy

Sunnysprite

I'm not very active but do believe in the church and all the stuff. Just work too much I guess. Maybe someday, I'll slow down a bit. Been all over the place and found some interesting people. I like people.

Who knows maybe someday, I'll find a place that sticks my foot, and I'll find a guy. Who knows what'll happen after that? Too busy so far.

Sunny

I've moved around a lot too. 15 times across 9 states in 10 years, mostly on the east coast and in the south. Most of that was during my time in the military. I never liked staying in one place for too long. Then I met my wife, got married and went back to school. We've been at the same place now for about a year and half so maybe this place will stick.

Anywho, welcome to the forum. :bighug:

Well for me, I converted to the church, got married, and went back to school full time in just over a year. All of those things gave me ties to people, groups and communities that I never had before. I can't just pick up and move like I have been, too much stuff going on. And even though I've perfected the art of moving throughout the years, NOT moving has been GREAT these last 18 months :animatedthumbsup: