Acts of Service: 8

Physical Touch: 3

My husbands scores:

Words of Affirmation: 6

Quality Time: 7

Receiving Gifts: 0

Acts of Service: 7

Physical Touch: 9

I had a three way tie between Words of Affirmation, Quality Time, and Acts of Service. I'm wondering if that means it's easier to meet my needs or harder? I'm thinking harder, because if one of those areas is lacking then I feel unloved.

My husband's major love language is physical touch. That didn't come as any surprise to me. For me, it's easy to meet his needs. I seem to be able to give him what he needs in the physical area, even though it's not my major love language. As for my DH, he has a really hard time meeting my needs. Especially, Words of Affirmation, which is what I need the most at this particular time in my life.

DH and I read this book several years ago. We took turns reading chapters to each other. I wish we had found the book years ago. It would have helped us tremendously.

After we finished "The Five Love Languages", we read together "His Needs, Her Needs" by Willard F. Harley, Jr. It's also very good. Both books have their strong points, with the focus just a little bit different. DH and I needed both books to get to the root of some of our weak areas.