Easy Weight, loss tips.

Donaldd

1. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits salads.

2. Avoid fast foods, junk foods, sweets, cold drink.

3. Avoid, smoking.

4. Monitor your weight regularly.

5. Avoid excess intake of salt which causes, water retention.

6. Drink 4-7 glasses of water regularly.

7. Avoid, late night food.

8. Have your dinner 2-3 hours before going to bed.

9. Replace coffee or tea with white tea or lemon tea.

Edited by Donaldd

I had me some McDonald fries the other night - BIG MISTAKE. Ugh, I never eat that crap but we were on the go, and needed to pickup something fast while on the road. Upside, despite the outrageous caloric count in fries, they did taste good.

• 2 weeks later...

I had me some McDonald fries the other night - BIG MISTAKE. Ugh, I never eat that crap but we were on the go, and needed to pickup something fast while on the road. Upside, despite the outrageous caloric count in fries, they did taste good.

Of all the fast food fries, IMO McDonald fries are the least tasty. I would actually put them at the bottom of the yummy fries list. :)

M.

• 3 weeks later...
Hidden

Hi everyone ...

Really nice talking about Easy Weight, loss tips, and also really nice above comments, guys, i also have some information about weight loss, which i want to share with you, guys, according to my personal view, exercise, is most important for weight loss, and also should avoid fast foods, because, fast foods is harmful for you, You should eat that foods, which quantity your stomach can digest easily ...

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Alvin123
Hidden

Centered on commonly available modern foods, the "contemporary" Paleolithic diet consists mainly of fish, grass-fed pasture raised meats, vegetables, fruit, fungi, roots, and nuts, and excludes grains, legumes, dairy products, refined salt, refined sugar, and processed oils.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest levi992
Hidden

The easy weight loss tips i think exercise daily go to the gym and diet also very important role to the weight lose, swimming is also very good for our weight lose, and last the most important thing is that running that is the best to weight lose.

• 6 months later...

1. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits salads.

2. Avoid fast foods, junk foods, sweets, cold drink.

3. Avoid, smoking.

4. Monitor your heart and weight regularly.

5. Avoid excess intake of salt which causes, water retention.

6. Drink 4-7 glasses of water regularly.

7. Avoid, late night food.

8. Have your dinner 2-3 hours before going to bed.

9. Replace coffee or tea with white tea or lemon tea.

this is a great list of DOABLE tips.

i personally can vouch for #6: drink 4-7 glasses of water everyday. dehydrating youself is one of the worst things you can do for your body.

Edited by leonasmith77

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Of all the fast food fries, IMO McDonald fries are the least tasty. I would actually put them at the bottom of the yummy fries list. :)

M.

Could be. I don't eat fast food so I'm probably just not accustom to what's decent in fast food.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...