Long time no see

Maya

Hello all. Long time no see :bearhug:

It is a few years ago I was here freguently. I dont promise to be here very often... but you never know! I suppose that the moderators are about the same when I got off the buss. I used to moderate here but had not any time any more for that. moderation is not so very easy and it takes a lot of time... and you cant imagind how many dangers ther are trying to get in ... so we all can be thankful for the mods for teh work and time they put to this.

I am in full work at the moment so i dont expect I will be her often, but sometimes.

So read your scriptures and dont let them decieve you. Even in here there are some wolves in borrowed sheepclothing.

BTW I write and speak in 3 languages.. so ther is a possibility I mix them sometimes. :P Sometimes I talk in one language on skype, write in an other and read in third.. or just write to 3 in fb simultaneouslu in each language... and besides I KNOW I make a lot of spelling mistakes, but that just is the way it is. :huh:

Pam need anythign just ask... is ther any special place to go for a roomer?