Thankful for faithful Home Teacher

When our current HT made his first contact with our family it was a quick calll on July 29 wanting to drop by on the 30th, we had family commitments that day so it was a no go. We tried to set somthing up for August never happend. In September my wife was hospitalized for a couple of days, Brother G. made a herculean effort to come visit us once she came home, we had a very nice warm visit.

Come time for the October visit, the last tuesday of the month as seems to be his day to visit, was one of my bad days that month we were low on funds I was out of enough cash to cover my pain pillls, I was in pain and not at my normal level of functionalbility. Bro G, being an ER Resident was able to pick up on it, was able to help pinpoint what was going on. Was able to explain to me things I have known all along but not able to come to grips with, help me set some timley goals to complete to help me and my family move forward.

His kids and Wife have also adopted us and we have been to thier homr fpr dinner, thier 5 year old has expressed desire to have hs hair styled like my 15 year olds.

What I am trying to say the Lords programs work for everyone, this is the second time in my life when a HT has reached out to me and began to pull up and help me feel whole once again.

Home Teaching works when we are senstive enough to truly listen to the spirit as to what are families may need than not be afraid no matter how strange it may seem.

A wonderful testimony building experience regarding the importance of Home Teaching!

The Lord truely does place on our path in life those whom HE trusts to help us.

Sometimes we don't see the help until we look back years later, other times that help & value becomes a guiding impact on our lives from day one.