Hello From New Zealand :)

Adam_

Hello All,

My name is Adam and I have been considering converting to LDS for almost two years now! I can confirm after all of my research, it is going to happen soon and I thought it would be great to get involved with the community now!

I am currently living in the lower North Island of New Zealand, however I was born in Melbourne, Australia and am considering relocating back there in early 2013.

I look forward to getting to know ALL of you; and in advance would like show my appreciation all of your help, guidance and feedback along the way =).

See-ya soon,

Adam.

hey bro, welcome to the site.

not often i see another kiwi here, so good to have you here. i'm from dunedin, but i'm going on my mission to the Micronesia Guam mission in march.

hope everything goes well with your conversion! it will be one of the most defining decisions of your life.

p.s you should come to the YSA national conference in Auckland over new years! it's gonna be o for awesome

hey bro, welcome to the site.

not often i see another kiwi here, so good to have you here. i'm from dunedin, but i'm going on my mission to the Micronesia Guam mission in march.

hope everything goes well with your conversion! it will be one of the most defining decisions of your life.

p.s you should come to the YSA national conference in Auckland over new years! it's gonna be o for awesome

Cheers mate & good luck with your mission. 'Kia kaha'. someone out there just like me needs you.

I would love to come to the YSA National conference - but unfortunately I have already booked flights to meet up with friends from Australia :)

Edited by Adam_

Welcome Adam!

I have always wanted to visit New Zealand and Australia. :) They look like such exciting places to me. My hubby especially wants to visit Australia, including parts of the outback :/ I have to admit I'm a bit trepidatious about that outback idea. I like the comforts of town life myself. :)

It will be great getting to know you!