The New Gadiantons

pwickner

Newly published (Digital Legend Press) SLC, UT. This book shines a bright light on the present day activities of the Gadianton Robbers (secret combination) in our midst. I believe this book will ignite a groundswell of responsible discussion throughout the Kingdom. The danger to our personal liberties is accelerating as never before. This book will be a wake-up call for many.

Also, who are the Gadianton Robbers, and what are they doing that is a threat? What are the credentials of the author, and how does he know about the conspiracies?

I ask mostly because I have read some fairly well-written books about political developments that do tend to diminish personal freedoms or privacy in some way (there are some interesting studies on the increase of executive power in America, for instance). I've noticed, though, that the ones that use religious ideas and frame situations in terms of Gadianton Robbers and Kingdoms tend to be less well-researched and further from positions where one could actually see how the conspiracies actually work. When one can interview presidential aides, DOD officials, Congressmen, etc., one tends to get a more accurate picture, and I have not seen that in the religiously framed presentations with which I am familiar.

I would have thought that The New Gadiantons was the name of the book since that is the title of the thread. And it's published by Digital Legend Press.

The link on Amazon doesn't state this.