If you're well-endowed, where do you shop?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jcpenney is good sometimes, but I had more luck there before I lost my baby weight. Target sometimes has things, but I'm finding that even a basic v-neck t-shirt is often cut way too low. Maybe I should open a store. I could rankle a few posters here and call it "Modest is Hottest".

One thing my passive-aggressive MIL said to me after Thanksgiving dinner this year as I was clearing the table:

"Eowyn, I just wanted to let you know that when you were sitting at the table, you were showing a LOT of cleavage. I'm just telling you because I know it's important to you to be modest."

Thanks for telling me. After the fact. (Typical.)

One thing my passive-aggressive MIL said to me after Thanksgiving dinner this year as I was clearing the table:

"Eowyn, I just wanted to let you know that when you were sitting at the table, you were showing a LOT of cleavage. I'm just telling you because I know it's important to you to be modest."

Thanks for telling me. After the fact. (Typical.)

I'm so sorry. Sounds like your hubby needs to have a talk with her.

Oh apple, we're way past that point. It's always, "What do you mean? I don't understand." or "Ohhhh my DIL's are SOOOOO mean to me." That comment is actually pretty mild. I need to learn to stop caring what she says but I'm not there yet.

I think we might have a Christopher Banks here but I've never looked there. Thanks.

They are at the mall.

Here's the website. (I didn't know they had one until I googled it just now.)

Women's Clothing: jeans, tops, sweaters, shirts, jackets, and petite clothing at Christopher & Banks.

Wow there's a store at the mall a mile from me. Goes to show how often I go to the mall.

Oh apple, we're way past that point. It's always, "What do you mean? I don't understand." or "Ohhhh my DIL's are SOOOOO mean to me." That comment is actually pretty mild. I need to learn to stop caring what she says but I'm not there yet.

I think we might have a Christopher Banks here but I've never looked there. Thanks.

I'm sorry. It has taken a long time but I have a pretty big wall between my MIL and my feeling and yet after 36 years she still can be hurtful.

I started shopping Christopher Banks a decade ago when I was working. They always had nice dresses, which are hard to find now days.

There's also a website I've heard of a few times in the last couple of years in LDS/blogging circles, but I can't remember the name right now. Basically, you pick whatever dress/clothing item you want from their website, and send in your measurements, and they make it to fit you. It's a little spendier, but (from what I've heard), worth it. I'll have to see if I can try to find it.

There's also a website I've heard of a few times in the last couple of years in LDS/blogging circles, but I can't remember the name right now. Basically, you pick whatever dress/clothing item you want from their website, and send in your measurements, and they make it to fit you. It's a little spendier, but (from what I've heard), worth it. I'll have to see if I can try to find it.

Found it. It's Shop Women's designer fashion dresses, tops | Size 0-36W & Custom clothes | eShakti