This is my first post.

Anthony1

Hi all, let me wish you all a very merry Christmas. I love this time of year with the Christmas spirit felt most everywhere. Recent tragic events can dampen our spirits a little but at the same time we can be more appreciative of the blessings we have in our lives.

I live in the San Diego area with my beautiful wife Brenda and our two Chihuahuas, Romeo and Pumpkin. We are members of the Bostonia Ward, Santee Stake.

Well, I'm going to the Pointsettia Bowl today to see SDSU play BYU. I have SDSU season tickets and am a SDSU grad so I have to root for my alma mater, but any other time I am a BYU fan. I hope it is a good game with State edging out the win.

That' enough for a first time post, so good bye for now and thank you.

Anthony

Edited by pam
Bowl is much better than bowel. :)

GO BYU!! Okay well I'm from San Diego but I do have to cheer on BYU.

Welcome to the site and have fun at the game. Last time I went to a bowl game at Jack Murphy Stadium was the "Miracle Bowl." Oh and it was called the Holiday Bowl then.

Welcome Anthony1,

I look forward to seeing you around for a long time.

To that end I feel that I need to tell you that your account has not yet been verified. Unfortunately the system auto deletes un-verified account after seven days.

We need you to look to see if you received an email to the email account you signed up with (check your spam filters) for LDS.net. If you find one please follow the directions to register your account.

If you can't find an email or you already responded then we will need you to manually verify your account. You can do this by using the Contact Us link found at the bottom of every LDS.net web page. Send a message using that system and Pam will walk you through the steps.

Looking forward to seeing you around.