Studio C

Connie

Love Studio C!

For those who are wondering what in the world Studio C is, it is a sketch comedy show on BYU TV. It is hilarious! You can watch all their episodes here. They also have a Youtube Channel where you can watch individual skits.

Here is

. Any other Studio C fans on the forum? Please post one of your favorites.

I have enjoyed many of their skits. Many others I find pretty unfunny, and two or three are surprisingly offensive. (The classroom-of-Europeans stereotypes skit with the Nazi-ish Germans and the pathetic French guy comes to mind.) On the whole, I give them a solid C+, maybe even into the B range, for trying a very difficult genre -- skit-based comedy -- made harder by an attempt to conform to LDS and BYU standards, and sometimes actually succeeding.

I've seen some of their sketches. Many of them are caregivers from Divine Comedy. (BYU' s live sketch comedy group where the actors are from). We've been fans for a few years now. :)

Yes, i know. I've been a fan of Divine Comedy for a few years as well. But i didn't know until a few months ago that they had started their own show on BYU TV. We've watch them over and over at our house, and they still make me laugh.

Here's

. Edited by Connie

I have enjoyed many of their skits. Many others I find pretty unfunny, and two or three are surprisingly offensive. (The classroom-of-Europeans stereotypes skit with the Nazi-ish Germans and the pathetic French guy comes to mind.) On the whole, I give them a solid C+, maybe even into the B range, for trying a very difficult genre -- skit-based comedy -- made harder by an attempt to conform to LDS and BYU standards, and sometimes actually succeeding.

I would give them a higher grade than that, but i agree about some of them not being funny. On the whole, i think their good stuff outweighs the bad. Thanks for sharing your opinion. :)