Hunger Games Bad Lip reading

I've never seen this before!!!

This is utterly fantastic. Gut busting is exactly the right definition!!!

Bwaaaahaha.

Oh...And... Since we have a large local deaf community... Quietly horrifying. I have an accent, so I shape my words differently. I'm torn between being terrified of what they've been hearing me say and... No. I take it back. I'm terrified. Very. Very. Afraid. Mental note: learn to talk without moving my lips. Or invest in thought bubbles. Or just text people standing next to me.

I think it would still be pretty funny. They also have bad lipreads of Twilight movies, a few others, and the presidential debates. There's one called Eye of the Sparrow that gave me a good laugh.

This has been around for awhile but someone posted it again on FB tonight, and once again it had hubby and I busting a gut:

I just watched this and I didn't find it funny at all. In fact I was so bored I finally shut it down. But I'm sure those familiar with the movie find it hilarious.

I just watched this and I didn't find it funny at all. In fact I was so bored I finally shut it down. But I'm sure those familiar with the movie find it hilarious.

I've never seen the movie and have little desire to, but I thought it was hilarious.

The Hunger Games one is very funny. Eye of the Sparrow is another favorite. But the best by far is the first one i ever saw, Edward and Bella. I've never read Twilight or seen the movie, but that one was so stinkin' funny. I think laughed for two weeks straight.