Greek Philosophy

Justice

Hello Justice!! I have actually been thinking of you lately! Hope all is well.

Awww. That means a lot... even if the thoughts weren't quite so nice (but I can't picture that coming from you).

I don't know how I got by without my Kindle Fire HD my whole life. I can't believe that when I go to church all I have is this little "thing" and my notebook.

My wife won it at work and knew I wanted one so she gave it to me for Christmas. She's so awesome!

It falls along the same lines as we get from Prof Bart Ehrman's books on the changes involved in early Christianity. It definitely shows how things like the belief in the Godhead vs Trinity got started.

I found out about it by something Orson S. Card wrote. I don't know if you saw it but it was about the election, but more about why Mormons believe in the God of the Bible and modern Christianity does not. If you're interested I can find a link. It was just a short newspaper article, but I loved it.

Awww. That means a lot... even if the thoughts weren't quite so nice (but I can't picture that coming from you).

I don't know how I got by without my Kindle Fire HD my whole life. I can't believe that when I go to church all I have is this little "thing" and my notebook.

My wife won it at work and knew I wanted one so she gave it to me for Christmas. She's so awesome!

Justice! Of course my thoughts were nice! Haven't you heard? I am actually Sweet Grits now. :lol:

My mother gave me a Kindle Fire last year. This was before the HD's came out. I love it! Scriptures can be found SO quickly now, and every manual I could possibly need to reference all in one hand!! Amazing! And any highlighting or notes I make will save and update/link to my LDS.org account so that my highlights and notes can be accessed from any device that I use to log onto LDS.org. ^_^ Way cool.