Forwarding emails

beefche

I would never actually send someone this link, but I might think it.

Me neither, but it could be posted on a fb page or something...to give a subtle hint without actually singling out the offender.

I liked it, but am leery of posting it on fb. My mother is offended by the word "crap", and she might think less of me for posting it. :lol::lol:

(my mother is truegrits; she has been absent from here for a year or so, but she is currently "lurking". HA HA) ^_^

Me neither, but it could be posted on a fb page or something...to give a subtle hint without actually singling out the offender.

I liked it, but am leery of posting it on fb. My mother is offended by the word "crap", and she might think less of me for posting it. :lol::lol:

(my mother is truegrits; she has been absent from here for a year or so, but she is currently "lurking". HA HA) ^_^

Well tell her to quit lurking and get in here and join us again. :)

Well tell her to quit lurking and get in here and join us again. :)

I did! I don't know what happened! I keeping scrolling down to see if she has logged in yet tonight...nothing. :(

We were talking last night on the way home from the stake center about the forum. I was telling her about who was still here, who wasn't, and who was new. She says she has been reading, but not posting.

Anyway, she will come around. Especially now that her favorite daughter is back. LOL ^_^

p.s.

Pam, is it within site rules to post the link to my momon.org profile within my signature area? :)

Pam, is it within site rules to post the link to my momon.org profile within my signature area? :)

Absolutely. Though that will take away some of your anonymity on the site. But that is up to you. :)