MS sucks!

Dr T

I have had a harder and harder time with a disease called multiple sclerosis (MS). This video is not from youtube but from TED. This video is almost 19 minutes long and may not be at the top of your list to watch for entertainment. The reason I posted this is because of the power this woman spoke into my life and perhaps others might find it useful. The quote below shows is a good summary. I hope some enjoy this and find it useful. I would be happy to talk to people about their thoughts.

Janine Shepherd: A broken body isn’t a broken person | Video on TED.com

Cross-country skier Janine Shepherd hoped for an Olympic medal -- until she was hit by a truck during a training bike ride. She shares a powerful story about the human potential for recovery. Her message: you are not your body, and giving up old dreams can allow new ones to soar.

Athlete Janine Shepherd was rendered a partial paraplegic when she was hit by a truck during an Olympic training bike ride. Doctors didn't expect her to recover. But she not only learned to walk again -- she learned to fly.

Thank you