All Things Testify Of Christ

heartensoul4u

I discovered a website where I can compile links called Squidoo. I am slowly building "lenses" there to share information with others. I built my first Lens about my husband's disability- Aphasia. Now I have built another lens called "All Things Testify of Christ" with links and quotes expounding on the message of 2 Nephi 11:4

"Behold, my soul delighteth in proving unto my people the truth of the coming of Christ; for, for this end hath the law of Moses been given; and all things which have been given of God from the beginning of the world, unto man, are the typifying of him."

I thought I'd share this with anyone who is interested in studying the same topic.

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">All Things Testify of Christ</span>

If this type of information is of interest, please let me know. I enjoyed building this site and can anticipate building others to share. I also highly recommend this free site for anyone who researches and compiles notes like I do.

Sharon Cohen

Hearten Soul

"To Lift a Soul's Ambition"

Heartensoul4u, so glad to see you made it! I checked out your link; its a good one. I've also read some of your 360 blogs. Very good. You should be a writer! :lol: I really enjoyed the Love is a Choice blog. You seem like a real web warrior with a very heart felt testimony of Christ.

There's a person here by the name of Outshined who has a great web site. I think it's ilikelife.com Check it out.

I pretty much stay in Gospel discussion, Gengeral discussion, and Advice. That's about all I have time for. Hope to see you there.

Rosewood