Temple Wedding Dress

christyml

I am wondering where you got your temple wedding dress. If you got it from a store, could you link their website (if they have one)? I am looking online for one since it is highly likely that my husband and I will be getting sealed August of 2014.

I live in the panhandle of Idaho, so going to just look at dresses in UT or Southern ID would be a big road trip (I'd like to look online for one first or just at the stores online, then go to UT or Southern ID and get one).

Thank you!

Edited: I do not mean a temple dress. I mean a temple wedding dress. I hope that clarifies.

Edited by christyml
To add more words

I got my wedding dress at David's Bridal. I had to have it modified to be more modest (I had sleeves added and a piece added to the back to cover my garments). I wore this dress into the temple to be sealed, but still had to wear a jacket as the dress still showed too much skin at top (the Bountiful Temple had sweaters, jackets, and other things to help with this issue).

I don't remember exactly which website I used, but I bought mine from an LDS-oriented website. Check out Latterdaybride.com, and similar ones. The one I used had a great return policy. I bought the dress I really liked, they shipped it, I found it wouldn't work, and as long as I shipped it back within 48 hours, it was free shipping and a full refund. I think most are like that.