It's been awhile but...

Hello Friends

I'm still alive! We used to have so much fun here. Made many great long term friends and spent a good part of my days here.

Real life has kept me busy for almost 2 full years.

Health issues mostly, but I continue to learn and grow!

Anyone still remember me? :)

Pam, so good to see you! Good times we've had over the years!!

Has someone snagged you, maybe a waiter?!?! :lol:

The grand babies are great! I have four now, 3 Girls and 1 Boy. :)

Wow last I was aware you had 2. Now 4. That's awesome.

No..no waiter in my life. :)

Berry! Great to see you. Four grandbabies :o, that's wonderful.

I pop over to your FB page every now and then just to make sure you are okay. Glad to see your *fingers* are in tip-top shape.

Hope you visit & post a lot.

My husband's daughter's third daughter had a baby 6 months ago - so now he is a Great GrandPa, making me an honorary Great GrandMa. We are watching her grow up via FB! (where is Elphie to correct my use of apostrophes).

Since August 2011 we have nearly lost our son Nick twice.

August 2011 -Severe Bacterial Meningitis. We found him unconscious in our home when he had just gone to bed with a bad headache . That night they gave him a 10% chance of survival. We brought him about 2 weeks later still giving him IV antibiotics . He had a CFS leak the reason he got meningitis , which needed to be repaired. His first surgery for that was April 2012. He had to follow up surgeries and eye surgery. Seven hospital stays. Four ambulance rides sine then. He had another very frightening surgery when he hit his head falling and causing an epidural hematoma . We was within minutes of not getting treatment in time to save his life. He was a 3 which is the lowest you can get on a glasco coma scale. That was just this year at the first of February . This has been hard, very hard. The current issue for Nick is Tension Pneumacephlus. We are praying the doctors come to a united decision , for the best long term goal of independence for Nick.

Since August 2011 we have nearly lost our son Nick twice.

August 2011 -Severe Bacterial Meningitis. We found him unconscious in our home when he had just gone to bed with a bad headache . That night they gave him a 10% chance of survival. We brought him about 2 weeks later still giving him IV antibiotics . He had a CFS leak the reason he got meningitis , which needed to be repaired. His first surgery for that was April 2012. He had to follow up surgeries and eye surgery. Seven hospital stays. Four ambulance rides sine then. He had another very frightening surgery when he hit his head falling and causing an epidural hematoma . We was within minutes of not getting treatment in time to save his life. He was a 3 which is the lowest you can get on a glasco coma scale. That was just this year at the first of February . This has been hard, very hard. The current issue for Nick is Tension Pneumacephlus. We are praying the doctors come to a united decision , for the best long term goal of independence for Nick.

Wow, I can't imagine going through all this as a parent.

I hope and pray things get better Strawberry.

M.

Hey Pam, do you still have the powers to clear my avatar? I still see the rosé and I know I changed that one years ago.

I do..but I have to warn you there is now a problem with avatars so if I clear it you probably won't be able to upload another one. That's why mine is the default temple one.