It's been awhile but...

It's great to see so many pretty faces here I remember!:D

How come nobody else has given us an update as to the events in their live? What's up with that?:huh:

Ok, I get that some might be a little shy about giving to much of their private selves away... :lookaround:

Maybe you can tell me if you still have fun here.:)

You're right. I come back day after day after day for almost 13 years because I don't have any fun.

I thought it was because you're a sucker for punishment!!! :P

Hey Strawberry. Sorry to hear about the troubles in your life. I've been away for a while now as well and just started to post again. Although not always.

Life update.................Been married now for almost 6 years. 2.5 years ago me and my wife (who you met) had a stillborn child and our last attempt lasted 6 weeks. So not so great on that front. On the positive front, I do have a 13 year old son (sometimes not so positive) who now splits his time between our house and his mothers. Career is going great, bought a new house last summer and the in-laws moved into the vacant basement suite to help with the mortgage.

Oh and we now have a 5 month old puppy!!! She's a German Shepard/Shar Pei cross and already weighs 40+ pounds.

Best of luck to you and your family!!

Wow Canuck, I'm sorry to hear about your difficulty building your family. :(

Thanks for the update. :)

A new house, and a new puppy, that's great! Teenagers are a lot of fun too! :lol:

Hey Pam, thanks for the heads up on the avatar issue. I'll keep it like it is.

Edited by StrawberryFields
Oh my goodness ... Lol

Hello Friends

I'm still alive! We used to have so much fun here. Made many great long term friends and spent a good part of my days here.

Real life has kept me busy for almost 2 full years.

Health issues mostly, but I continue to learn and grow!

Anyone still remember me? :)

Hey Straw Lady whats up??

Doing great here....I also have 4 Grandchildren...2 girls and 2 boys.

My son just got married this past weekend in the St Louis Temple. We only have one daughter left at home now. She will be getting married later this year. Nice to see you again.

Update on my life?

Just received a promotion at work. Will also start teaching an evening college class (Business Math) in a couple weeks at the prison that I work for.

My mother passed away in January, so I'm now an orphan. It was the first time I'd seen some family in decades. I did have some good experiences visiting with some siblings, as well.

7 grandkids (Palerider pales in comparison), one of which is going to the state science fair in a couple weeks. I went to purchase a few (like 6) Cornish game hens to raise, and my wife decided we need more, so over a period of a week, she bought 22 more chicks (including 6 layers). Not quite what I had in mind, so I'll be spending time sharpening my axe. Several times.

Hey Straw Lady whats up??

Doing great here....I also have 4 Grandchildren...2 girls and 2 boys.

My son just got married this past weekend in the St Louis Temple. We only have one daughter left at home now. She will be getting married later this year. Nice to see you again.

Wowsers Mr. Palerider!

Your soon going to be an empty nester.

Is it really possible that you are closing in on 17000 posts?!?! LoL!:lol:

Update on my life?

Just received a promotion at work. Will also start teaching an evening college class (Business Math) in a couple weeks at the prison that I work for.

My mother passed away in January, so I'm now an orphan. It was the first time I'd seen some family in decades. I did have some good experiences visiting with some siblings, as well.

7 grandkids (Palerider pales in comparison), one of which is going to the state science fair in a couple weeks. I went to purchase a few (like 6) Cornish game hens to raise, and my wife decided we need more, so over a period of a week, she bought 22 more chicks (including 6 layers). Not quite what I had in mind, so I'll be spending time sharpening my axe. Several times.

Congrats on the promotion! :)

Sorry to hear about your loss, I'm an orphan too.:(

Have you ever seen a chicken run around without a head while it bleeds out? I did as a child and it's something I have never forgotten.:eek:

Loved reading both yours and Pales updates! :D

Hello Friends

I'm still alive! We used to have so much fun here. Made many great long term friends and spent a good part of my days here.

Real life has kept me busy for almost 2 full years.

Health issues mostly, but I continue to learn and grow!

Anyone still remember me? :)

I remember you as a very caring and loving person! May Our Heavenly Father continue to look after you and your family and keep them safe!