What Should We Fight About Next? :-D

MorningStar

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep trying but my ideas don't seem to get anyone's knickers in a twist. Of course I pretty much stay away from homosexuality discussions because they're pointless, like arguing with a child about whether they should clean their room or not. I pretty much hate politics. And I'm scared of feminists.

*sigh*

It's hard to be controversial when you hate confrontation.

I don't know about Peeps. But Swedish Fish are disgusting when fresh and awesome when stale.

Anyone ever eat those 'marshmellowy' orange peanuts? I loved them when I was a kid. Dont see them much anymore. They are kinda like stale peeps in that they are harder than usual.

They're called "circus peanuts" and they've been pretty much relegated to the lower shelves in the grocery store candy aisle.

Maverick and 7-Eleven are also usually reliable sources for your fix.

Sometimes when you buy Peeps, they are already stale. I can't wait to eat them on Easter morning and discover whether they're stale or fresh! They are delicious either way.

I like Redvines when they are soft though. I feel kind of angry when they're hard.

That's because you are getting the stock from the previous year that didn't sell. :lol:

And I'm scared of feminists.

BOO!

I like Redvines when they are soft though. I feel kind of angry when they're hard.

AGREE!!!!

Scope is now advertising bacon mouthwash. That is nasty. I'm wondering if it's an early April Fool's joke.

Just saw that on Facebook -- disgusting!!

For the Minecrafters:

Posted Image

[quote=Wingnut;

For the Minecrafters:

Posted Image

Why, why did I not hear about these in time to order them for two intense minercrafters in our home!

Also how does everyone feel about purple peeps? They are the source of much controversy in our home between the peeps purist and the loves everything purple child. :D

I read once, as an apologist defense of Danites running around slashing people's throats, that since we were a temple building people we couldn't be violent, and used the fact that David couldn't build the temple because the wars he'd been in as validation of the theory. I'd like to debate about that at some point. Not about the Danites, but about the no building temples idea if you've killed a bunch of people, even righteously.