What’s the last movie you watched?

Connie

I really liked it. I think I was looking at it more than just the tornadoes. I was looking at it for what happened between the boys and their father. There were also a few funny parts in it. You will see what I mean when you see the movie. I think it's a "go see" movie. Not a 10, but a good movie.

I really liked it. I think I was looking at it more than just the tornadoes. I was looking at it for what happened between the boys and their father. There were also a few funny parts in it. You will see what I mean when you see the movie. I think it's a "go see" movie. Not a 10, but a good movie.

A friend of mine just posted on facebook it was an awesome movie and he highly recommends it.

I suggested this movie to my boys over the weekend and they said... "Nah.  It's scientifically impossible to have those many storms.  It's going to be a dumb movie."  Of course, I pointed out that the Avengers was scientifically impossible to which they replied, "no Mom, it is completely possible."

Boys.  Go figure.

4 movies over the last two days:

Major League. 'just a bit outside'

The King's Speech. Great, great movie. Very moving.

Ichi. Japanese samurai movie

Fine, Totally Fine. Japanese movie. Extremely hilarious.

Watched Patton again for like the 10th time the other day. And am watching 'Anatomy of a Murder' starring Jimmy Stewart while I work out, so it will take me a couple of days to finish. Anything with Jimmy Stewart in it I will watch.

Guardians of the Galaxy. My 11 year old son thought it was the best movie he has ever seen. He typically doesn't like movies but he really enjoyed this one.

I also enjoyed it, although I based off reports I thought it would have more laughs. It was typical for most marvel movies in my opinion. I just wish they would have included some of old Rush in the sound track. The space scenes  and ships were so well done, totally reminiscent of the scenic 80's sci-fi book and album covers.

Saw Angriest Man in Brooklyn last night. Robin Williams plays a man with a huge temper problem who is told he only has 90 minutes to live. It's a good movie, though sad considering the fact this was Robin Williams's last movie to be released while he was alive.

• pam featured this topic
  • pam unfeatured this topic