What’s the last movie you watched?

Connie

I'll be watching Malificent tonight with my wife and parent's in law.

Before that... We are Marshall.

I really liked the movie We are Marshall.

Tomorrowland.  It was disappointing.  I realize it was PG, but Disney is a huge letdown these days since they insist on

putting swearing into their movies (even though the words were mild).  Have screenwriters all lost the ability to write

entertaining scripts without swearing in them??

Very sorry to hear it.

Guest MormonGator

I really liked the movie We are Marshall.

I liked that one too. Saw it recently. It's horrible what happened that football team! 

Edited by MormonGator

I just watched Project Almanac.  It was entertaining enough.  Found footage, so not for everyone.  I liked Chronicle better which is similar in a way.

Now I have found the series Dig on Shomi.  Modern Day Jerusalem but involving some kind of ancient jewish conspiracy.  Has Jason Isaacs in it.  I like his stuff.  So sad Awake was cancelled, but after 1 episode Dig has potential to be good.  Anne Heche and a bunch of other great actors in it, too.

I liked Hellboy, didn't care for the sequel.

I watched some really awful special ops unit vs. zombies movie for about twenty minutes.  So bad I stopped and can't remember the name. 0/5

I can hardly believe you would post the word ZOMBIES and not have some scary picture to go along with it.. Geesh... what's this world coming to! :P

• pam featured this topic
  • pam unfeatured this topic