What’s the last movie you watched?

Connie

The Wedding Date.

It's cool seeing Amy Adams before she became a big name. And Jack Davenport before he became Norrington of Pirates of the Carribean.

And you know - there's something about Dermot Mulroney that connects with me - he's in My Best Friend's Wedding too and I really like him there too. He is romantic but not sweet, very manly but debonaire... he's not really handsome but his face is engaging. I'm not quite sure how to explain it...

The Wedding Date.

Cute movie.

It's cool seeing Amy Adams before she became a big name.

I like her. She guest starred in an episode of the West Wing in its 6th or 7th season, before anyone had heard of her yet. I'm glad to see how much success she's had in the last few years.

And Jack Davenport before he became Norrington of Pirates of the Carribean.

I like him a lot, though I haven't seen a ton of stuff he's in. If you want a quick one-and-done, watch Flash Forward. It's a TV series that only last a season, a few years ago, and he features prominently in it.

And you know - there's something about Dermot Mulroney that connects with me - he's in My Best Friend's Wedding too and I really like him there too. He is romantic but not sweet, very manly but debonaire... he's not really handsome but his face is engaging. I'm not quite sure how to explain it...

Agreed.

Cute movie.

I like her. She guest starred in an episode of the West Wing in its 6th or 7th season, before anyone had heard of her yet. I'm glad to see how much success she's had in the last few years.

I first saw her as a fat-eating mutant in Smallville...

I first saw Mulroney in Point of No Return. I liked him in it too.

Have you seen The Family Stone? He's in that, and it's a fantastic movie (though for so many other reasons).

There's only one... Well, two actually, that ruined this movie for me... I can't stand Sara Jessica Parker. And in the end, the gay couple got a kid.

There's only one... Well, two actually, that ruined this movie for me... I can't stand Sara Jessica Parker. And in the end, the gay couple got a kid.

just because someone has straight parents doesn't mean they have good parents

I've not met any bad gay parents, I've met a lot of bad straight parents

for me, Birdemic, one of the worst things in the history of things

just because someone has straight parents doesn't mean they have good parents

I've not met any bad gay parents, I've met a lot of bad straight parents

But then I never said that just because you have straight parents that means you have good parents.

And as Hugh Grant says on Two Weeks Notice... That's just silly, have you met every [gay parent] on the planet?

Saw that movie last Saturday. For the umpteenth time.

Why, what's wrong with Jamie Foxx?

I think Pam's objection to him stems (at least in part) to a joke made in poor taste last year, by Foxx:

During his opening monologue as guest host on Saturday Night Live, he described his role as a slave in “Django Unchained.”

“I get free. I save my wife and I kill all the white people in the movie,” Foxx said. “How great is that?”

But then I never said that just because you have straight parents that means you have good parents.

And as Hugh Grant says on Two Weeks Notice... That's just silly, have you met every [gay parent] on the planet?

Saw that movie last Saturday. For the umpteenth time.

yes I have, I am magical

• pam featured this topic
  • pam unfeatured this topic