A Talk In Sacrament

angelbaby

:ahhh: I'm hoping some one knows the quote or account i've been trying to find. Please help LOL.

I am giving a talk on prayer on sunday, and part of an account i'm giving relates to this account i read in an ensign. I was certain it was the august 2003, but i have had a looked through and can't seem to find it.

I'm sure it was by Boyd K Packer. About when he had a child who was gravely ill in hospital & had been praying that the child would survive. And one day when the doctor came to do his rounds, he went for a walk to have a think about things, and began thinking about the fact that the child surviving may not be the lord's will, or what was best for the child. so he said a prayer leaving it in the lords hands, and afew hours or so late the child passed peacefully away.

Does anyone remember this account? can you tell me where to find it pleeeeaaasse it you can, i would really really appreciate it.

thank you!