Priesthood Home Makeing Meeting

Hey gents,

The Elders quorum in my ward for a long time has found that "if we can't make it work find out what the relief society does and copy it"

This stragity has worked very well in the past. In recent meeting we have contemplated a Priesthood home making meeting as a way to get priesthood holders together on a week night once a week. We weren't sure what we would do so I thought I would run it by you fine gents.

We are for the most part a military community. Most service men and woman I have found have never seen snow. We got about 10-12 feet in Jan. So a priesthood home making meeting proposal would be how to use and trouble shoot a snow blower (military housing here provides them).

I want to know what you think or if you have a similar system how do you make it work.

P.S. I know we can't call it elders home making meeting b/c it doesn't sound manly.

P.P.S. Any idea for a new name for elders home making meeting?

I think this is a fabulous idea :sparklygrin:

I know a few men who could really use something like this... My step-brothers included :dontknow:

Um, as far as names go... I am drawing a bit of a blank... I am not all that creative.. lol

Maybe something with "enrichment" in the name?

Anyway, good luck with that.. I am sure that it will go well.. B)