I'm bored

Jeffmk

Guest Doctrine

Try starting a series, one you never thought you watch because of time, I did this and found that after a few episode I feel in love with the characters and was sad the show was over.

I don't know what your favorite topics to watch are but here are some shows I watched.

The walking dead.

The joseph smith papers season 1 and 2

How I met your mother

All the Jesus movies ever made, this one was fun.

All church videos ever made, if your lds, if not every church video your church made.

Malcolm in the middle.

Work and the glory.

Take up a hobby, like make a model car or puzzle.

Band of brothers.

Learn the rubik cube and try to solve it under 3 mins.

Hope this helps.

Do you know that I can watch any infomercial or exercise video by Shaun T over and over and over and over again?

I don't know what it is about that guy but I just like sitting in the couch and watch him tell everybody to exercise. LOL.

Do you know that I can watch any infomercial or exercise video by Shaun T over and over and over and over again?

I don't know what it is about that guy but I just like sitting in the couch and watch him tell everybody to exercise. LOL.

Have you considered therapy? :P

I started playing League of Legends. It's a free game and is pretty addicting. Lots of fun though.

You can try taking a free online course on the Constitution.

https://online.hillsdale.edu/

I've been playing Skyrim, for the first time. It is pretty cool, haven't tried league of legends though. I'm in college right now, no more classes, please :eek:

I guess I shouldn't bother suggesting for you to learn a new computer language.

I'll probably be doing that next semester, right now I am still in an introductory to programming class. They are using raptor, which is about the easiest thing out there. Thanks for the suggestions though, my brain is just mush right now from my current course load, and my kids.

I've got all sorts of things to do right now though, none of them I really want to do.. but enough to keep me busy for the night.

Do dry practice drills and work on your presentation from the holster.

Remember, slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.

Don't for get proper sight alignment, sight picture and trigger press.

Definitely sounds boring, and almost certainly rifled.