I'm Humble, Too

HawaiianShirts

Hi. It's me.

I go by HawaiianShirts on various online forums, just because that's what I often wear. You'll see that my avatar (once I get it uploaded) is a character from a controversial cartoon. I'll admit that I've watched that show a few times, but I'm not a fan or an avid viewer. I just liked the character creator that I found online a long time ago.

I'm here because I like to read forums, because my usual forum is not as interesting as it has been in the past, and because I want to counter-balance the general anti-religious sentiments that many of my friends post on Facebook.

Currently in Oregon, married, with one-and-a-half children.

Welcome. What part of Oregon?

Well, without completely destroying my online anonymity, let's say I'm very close to the northern half of Oregon's part of I-5, and I still have relatively direct access to the coast.

Welcome and what half of the child I hope not the messy half oh who am I kidding there both messy.

You're right. They're all messy. We don't know who the pending child is yet. Mrs. Shirts has decided to keep it a surprise, but I might try to sneak a peek at the ultrasound next week.

Well, without completely destroying my online anonymity, let's say I'm very close to the northern half of Oregon's part of I-5, and I still have relatively direct access to the coast.

haha good enough. I'll be headed to Oregon in July for a family reunion.

So I have another question for you. Are you originally from Hawaii and that's why you wear Hawaiian shirts? Or do you just like them? :)

Would you believe I've never been to Hawaii? I just like the shirts. I started wearing them in high school one day, and I just kept it up. I'm from Utah originally. I relocated because I don't like the desert or the snow.

Hope you enjoy your reunion! Oregon is a beautiful place.