Bishop Samurai helps save the day!

talisyn

Mormon bishop with Samurai sword runs off attacker - Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29

This story is awesome! And it has legs. I predict it'll be international news before breakfast :D

" A Samurai sword-wielding Mormon bishop helped a neighbor woman escape a Tuesday morning attack by a man who had been stalking her."

How does such a prolific liar get called as a bishop? :D

I'm just thinking about the disclaimers on meeting with him:

Members who meet with the bishop may suffer from reduced guilt and freedom of conscience. Do not stop taking the sacrament before meeting with the Bishop. Meeting with the bishop has been shown to cause anxiety in young adults. A small number of members have experienced informal probation, disfellowship, and excommunication after meeting with the Bishop.

I'm just thinking about the disclaimers on meeting with him:

Members who meet with the bishop may suffer from reduced guilt and freedom of conscience. Do not stop taking the sacrament before meeting with the Bishop. Meeting with the bishop has been shown to cause anxiety in young adults. A small number of members have experienced informal probation, disfellowship, and excommunication after meeting with the Bishop.

If you experience dismemberment or severe laceration upon meeting the bishop, see a doctor immediately.