G'day

Lakumi

I'm never too good at these, especially when its not a random interest and is deeper...

So I guess I'll give a short run down of my "spiritual past" (if that would be the right term).

I was born into a Catholic family though we never practised it, nor did I really believe it. I did get communion and such (which to me all I understood was that my extended family was giving me a lot of money for being the eldest grandchild).

High School came, my friends were the wannabe-Satanist types and I'd write stories to go along with various death metal songs we'd listen to and such (it did set my interest in writing and the subject matter has changed to being much friendlier), then I became Neo Pagan (which taught me how to cook and what I could eat if I was lost, if anything)... Now?

Well... I don't have much now, in the ways of beliefs (more so I don't know)...

Religion was something seldom talked about anywhere (unless it was a flame war on the internet) I read and like to learn about various religions from time to time, Mormonism was just another one, until I had a lovely chat with a few missionaries on the net.

I hadn't spoken about religion and belief in such a calm manour before... So I came here, to I guess speak to more people. Certainly seems like a friendly religion, I found a lot of them very cold, you know...

I think I am rambling, :lol:

G'day, welcome to the forum. Was originally going to reply because I thought you were Australian, I saw the thread heading and guessed wrong. But welcome anyway from a fellow member of a Commonwealth Realm of EIIR.