JFF - Ugliest Pants Conpetition

BadWolf

I know I won't "win" with these suckers... But boy oh boy do I have some ugly pants on.

They "pooch" / "tent" in the front.

They sag in the rear

The waist keeps slipping down (too big) until the waist is too small (for me hips) creating a muffin top. < rolls eyes > When "too big" looks too small. Ugh.

They stretch in awkward ways (ballooning over the skinny part of my legs, but not stretching over areas that could use a little, ahem, stretch).

I couldn't remember why I never wear these capris. They fit FINE this morning.

An hour later at work.... Hullo Dowdy. Ick.

I remember, I remember!

What I don't remember is why I haven't sent them to the bin.

I feel so pretty!

Ugly Pants Contest.

You must own them. Or have owned them. Or heck, even borrowed the natural disaster you then cloaked yourself with. And have worn them. Or seen them worn (My mum's gold stretch velvet pants from the 70s are always high placers in this contest, but often lose out to checks, or zebra print Hammer Pants). Bonus points if said monstrocitirs were then at some point used in a school drama production. That's it. 2 rules we shan't really adhere to anyway.

Who has entries?

BW

Pair of Levi 501's I had in college. I wore the knees out, and the front pockets wore through as well. So I would only wear them with sweats underneath. The knee holes grew to about a foot long on each leg, whereupon one of them got caught on a wheelbarrow handle and ripped straight down to the bottom seam. The backside, oddly enough, was just fine. Various drips and splotches of paint colors on the thighs due to being a theater major and painting scenery in them. Sweats got painted too....they both got thrown out years ago, but they're still the most comfortable pair of pants I've owned yet, and still my favorite.

Oh my stars.

80s splatter paint & pants that must be worn with other pants were in fierce competition...

... Right up until Mikbone lobbed the Presbyopia Grenade. My brain actually hurts looking at some of those. Its like Julie Andrews went to a hospital for the criminally insane & stole their drapes!