Hello! New LDS musicians here.

pleasantpictures

Hey all,

I just found this forum and am excited to contribute. I am an LDS musician looking to collaborate and work on new projects with other talented musicians.

I recently released an album of hymns arranged in a modern/hip but still reverent manner. I'd love to hear what you think of them.

Here is a site to stream some of the songs for free.

Here is the itunes link to hear previews to all of them.

Anyways, thanks for having me!

Eric

I always think its neat when religious music crosses into other genres... Christian Death Metal for example

I play the flute myself... not well but its a slow process, any of the songs I've recorded don't have any words to them... I never know what to say lol

welcome

I have some siblings that had an album out and did songs on some EFY albums a couple of lifetimes ago, but I was too young to be involved. I always envied that they had that experience for awhile.

Good luck in your pursuits. I find a lot of satisfaction and enjoyment in music.

• 4 months later...

Hey all,

I just found this forum and am excited to contribute. I am an LDS musician looking to collaborate and work on new projects with other talented musicians.

I recently released an album of hymns arranged in a modern/hip but still reverent manner. I'd love to hear what you think of them.

Here is a site to stream some of the songs for free.

Here is the itunes link to hear previews to all of them.

Anyways, thanks for having me!

Eric

Hey Eric, I checked out your music. I really like "Abide With Me". What a great song. The female singer on Come Thou Fount sounds great. Did you do all the instruments and mixing?

Here is my "band page": milocraft | Mega-Delight In A Sonic Form Factor.

You can stream my entire album there. It is also available on all the major music outlets (iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play...)

I recently released "Epic Carols", a Christmas album in a modern electronica style. I'm looking for ways to get my music out there for more people to enjoy.

I'm really interested in hearing more modern LDS/Christian music too.