Hello all

bdhill78

Hello everyone,

I suppose this is one of the positive aspects of the internet, to be able to find support and be able to ask questions freely. I'm very glad to have found this website and hope to get some answers to questions that I've been asking for quite some time without much success in getting clear answers too.

Basically, I'm looking for a religion that melds with my views on spirituality and need for community. I've spent most of my adulthood overseas which has been great fun, but sometimes you feel as if you are on an island. Because of my constant moving around and relative uncertainty about where I'm going next, it's been difficult to find the time and people to address this giant hole in me. However, I think my next port of call so to speak will be much more long term than my previous ones. If you are curious, I'm an elementary teacher in international schools.

Anyhow, I'll save my more specific questions for a bit later, but from what I've understood about LDS so far, there are a lot of round pegs fitting into round holes in my views on spirituality.

Cheers, and thanks for the read!

~Bradly

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums! I had alot of questions as well until I found my way onto here. There is a wealth of information available on these forums and the members have been very helpful answering every question of mine as they will be answering yours.