Eve stunt double? Are there 2 brunette Eve's in the same temple video?

Survivorman

The last 4 or 5 times I've gone to the temple I've become increasingly convinced that there are 2 different actresses that play Eve. It seems to me that Eve makes a change of appearance once they leave the garden of Eden. When they're walking out of the garden she looks very different. Other facial expressions after the garden look different than the facial expressions of Eve while in the Garden. It looks like her eyes are very light green/blue in the garden and then brown at the end of the movie. Also, she has a few freckles on her face in the garden, but they're not visible after the garden.

If it's not the same person, they look staggeringly similar, but I'm curious if anyone notices the differences in appearance, expressions and mannerisms between garden Eve and lone and dreary Eve. Not sure why they would have more than 1, unless the garden Eve was prego but they still wanted her to play the role.

Also, from what I read on another post it sounds like Adam and Eve are married in real life. One individual says he saw them at church together.

Curious to know if anyone knows whether it was the same actress or not. Go to the temple and check it out and let me know what you think.

Curious; but I have enough to think about in the temple without trying to figure out the kind of trivia that usually winds up on IMDB. And if this kind of analysis is going to take place, I submit that a public forum is not the best venue for it.

The guy who plays Adam in the brunette Eve video is the cousin of one of my mission companions. I can confirm that the actor and actress playing Adam and Eve are actually married, which only makes sense, given the sacred nature of things being portrayed.* As to a "stunt double," I don't know, but I'd highly doubt it. My guess is that they made her look more pure and innocent in the garden, while perhaps slightly more hardened on the outside, symbolic of the changes Adam and Eve experienced when they left the garden.

*For anyone reading this who isn't LDS or is but isn't yet endowed: I'm referring to covenants discussed in the endowment, and nothing more. There is nothing sexual or untoward discussed.

The blonde Eve is married to her Adam counterpart in real life. His family used to live in our stake. I've been to their house and seen wedding pictures of them on their wall. Pam, you might know the Fife's that lived in CV 3rd ward years ago.