Sign in to follow this  
RRose1

Question about temple worthiness?

I'm a 15 year old male, and my ward is going to do baptisms for the dead on Thursday. There are rumors going that I'm not worthy to do baptisms because I made out with this girl. Although I didn't make out with her, I'm just wondering... If I did, would I still be worthy to go to the temple? Thanks.

That's between you and your bishop, not you and the ward rumor mill. That makes "I didn't but if I did" irrelevant. However, kissing is not breaking the law of chastity.

I'm a 15 year old male, and my ward is going to do baptisms for the dead on Thursday. There are rumors going that I'm not worthy to do baptisms because I made out with this girl. Although I didn't make out with her, I'm just wondering... If I did, would I still be worthy to go to the temple? Thanks.

I am so sorry I didn't see this until right now. Hon, if you think there is a question EVER on worthiness for the Temple, go ask your Bishop. Eowyn is spot on. "Making out"... although at 15 I tell my son, "don't you DARE", :D... is not something to keep you from going into the Temple. If it were a reason....lemme tell ya, a whole bunch of singles (including me when I was single) would NOT be in the Temple...and I was a Temple Worker.

Ignore the rumor-mongers. Someone is just stirring the pot.

I hope you are enjoying your day! I love the Temple!!!!

Letrell