Unwed parents and sealing status

Stampede

I am trying to figure out what do here in this situation:

Mother was married and divorced twice and not sealed in the temple to either man. Later she met a guy in a bar and 9 months later I was born. He left and I never met him and my mother was never married again. All parties are now passed away. My Mother, Both of her ex-husbands and my biological father are deceased.

I am not sealed my family. However, I need to do my biological father's work and I have such a string desire to be sealed to my biological father's family tree. He was never married himself and died at a young age.

What do I do?

Thanks for any advice.

Contact your Family History center and have them find out what proxy work you need to do.

My husbands biological grandfather never married his grandmother - they had one son (husbands father).

We just did the proxy work for all of them. Got Bio Grandfather baptized, confirmation, initiatory, endowment, and sealed to Grandmother (did her work at the same time) and son sealed to both. We have to wait for permission to do the proxy work for Grandmothers 1st, 2nd husbands and last encounter which also resulted in birth of a son. The children and grandchildren from those relationships are not ready to give the okay for us Mormons to do this work.

Also did all the work for Husbands father - got him sealed to Husbands mother (even though they were divorced in mortal life, neither remarried before they passed), then the next step is Hubby gets sealed to his parents. I am soooooo looking forward to being proxy for his mother!!

Edited by Iggy