Naked and Afraid

Tricia87

Looked interesting, but I have one question. Why are they naked? Some people you don't ever want to see naked. Even if it's pixelated. BLEH!!!

It's part of the reality show genre. I watched a brief part of the first episode. They are thrown out into a deserted area and have 3 weeks to make it to a certain spot. No clothes, nothing with them. They have to live entirely off the land. After just a brief time, I had seen enough. Literally.

Edited by pam

Is anyone else watching this on Discovery? It has quickly become my favorite show on tv currently. I think it's by far the best of the survivor type shows.

Tuned in for 5 minutes while surfing to see what was on. You couldn't pay me to watch it again. Actually it just seems like their desperate to put something on t.v. and they have ran out of creative juices. I've never been much for reality shows. Although lately the family got me into watching Duck Dynasty. And it's becoming one of my favorites. :P

Posted Image

"disturbing?!"

when the mutant offspring of powerpuff girls and my little ponies start appearing, disturbing does not cut it.... altho having to choose death between by watching pixelated naked people or mutated cartoons that just about induce projectile vomiting, I have no idea which one I would take.

The shows I've been watching recently have been shootout, first 48, watching the detectives, crime 360, decisive battles, and battlegrounds, and cold case files.

My family went "wireless". More specifically: ROKU (not a genisis of any cartoon,... mutated or otherwise, nor pixelated pretender)

I guess I would say "we survived reality tv".

...and that's the naked truth! :D

Edited by Magen_Avot

when the mutant offspring of powerpuff girls and my little ponies start appearing, disturbing does not cut it.... altho having to choose death between by watching pixelated naked people or mutated cartoons that just about induce projectile vomiting, I have no idea which one I would take.

The shows I've been watching recently have been shootout, first 48, watching the detectives, crime 360, decisive battles, and battlegrounds, and cold case files.

Posted Image

then put your choice in the sea ponies

with a shoo be do shoo shoo be do

• 3 weeks later...

anyways back to the topic.. after having seen several ads for this show.. this show alone has taken Discovery off my "channels worth watching" list. Nudity and bad language. If I want to see such I can go watch some R movie, or just about any other popular show nowadays.

Really hope whoever had this idea, and whoever OKd it for discovery gets an atomic around the world wedgie or two.