Songs with good messages

Bini

Bytor, you may be in luck. Big butts used to be out but thanks to Kim, curves are making a comeback.

Gwen, ergh! Video is not available on this platform. Lame! :(

Unfortunately, the link I used had a lot of typos and some of the lyrics are actually inaccurate. Next time I'll choose more carefully.

Have a song that's not a hymn but has a good message? Let's hear it!

Here's my pick: "Just Give Me A Reason" duet by Alecia Beth Moore and Nate Ruess. It's such a beautiful song about two people trying to learn to love each other again.

Your turn.

I saw the thread title, and before even opening it, this was the first song that came to mind. I absolutely love this song. It's so different -- not a breakup song, but a song about trying to stay together and work through things and make them right again. And the vocal pairing is unlikely, but incredible.

I like big butts....

honky tonk badonkadonk ;-)

Seriously?

Bytor, you may be in luck. Big butts used to be out but thanks to Kim, curves are making a comeback.

Gwen, ergh! Video is not available on this platform. Lame! :(

Unfortunately, the link I used had a lot of typos and some of the lyrics are actually inaccurate. Next time I'll choose more carefully.

Kim? Oh..you mean Kim Kartrashian....:eek:

I only just watched this video for the first time. Except for the singer's "dancing," this makes me like this song for its powerful message even more than I already did.

You stole mine. Parts of that song apply to me, and it's one of my absolute favorites.

and

The first is one I grew up singing in my old church, the second is one of my movie favorites(I decided against any songs from Rent because of Pam. )

Wingnut, it's really a beautiful song. I've always liked Pink, she has an amazing voice but a lot of her music is angry girl stuff. Still, in my opinion, she is one of the more talented artists of my generation but greatly underrated. The duet is amazing too with Nate Ruess, who I was unfamiliar with until this song. It kind of sort of has a 70's ish vibe.. Maybe early 80's.

Wingnut, it's really a beautiful song. I've always liked Pink, she has an amazing voice but a lot of her music is angry girl stuff. Still, in my opinion, she is one of the more talented artists of my generation but greatly underrated. The duet is amazing too with Nate Ruess, who I was unfamiliar with until this song. It kind of sort of has a 70's ish vibe.. Maybe early 80's.

So, I always say that I'm not really a fan of P!nk, but every time she comes out with a new song, it really grows on me. I really do like her!

You weren't familiar with Nate Ruess? Really? That's too bad. He's the lead singer of Fun. and before that The Format.

So, I always say that I'm not really a fan of P!nk, but every time she comes out with a new song, it really grows on me. I really do like her!

You weren't familiar with Nate Ruess? Really? That's too bad. He's the lead singer of Fun. and before that The Format.

No, nope. Had no idea who he was until I searched him. I thought I read he was Idaho native? Maybe that was somebody else. But I love his sound.